October 20, 2023

a heartbreak (again).

In the quiet corners of my room, I found myself adrift in a sea of heartbreak. The aftermath of my recent breakup had left me feeling broken and lost. Our love seemed to be a fleeting illusion, vanishing like smoke in the wind. 


It hadn't been long since our relationship had crumbled, yet I couldn't help but notice that they had already moved on. The sight of them with someone new sent a sharp pang of pain through my heart. It had been a mere few months, and all the promises, the whispered dreams, and the undying faith had crumbled to dust.


Last night, I lay awake, feeling the weight of my broken heart. I couldn't fathom how they had replaced me so swiftly while I grappled with the ghost of our love. I was left alone to carry the burden of memories and the echo of their laughter in the corners of my mind.


Desperate to escape the suffocating grip of heartache, I tried to fill the void with distractions. I read countless books, immersing myself in different worlds, hoping to find solace in the pages; I play games. Although its competitive battles provided temporary relief from my pain, my heartache returned as soon as the game ended. I also did sports, hoping the physical exertion would exhaust my emotions. I walked, ran, and cycled for miles, but my heart remained heavy, and the memories clung to me like a shadow.


The hardest part was trying not to think about them. I tried to bury the past, but the pain was still too fresh. Tears would well up in my eyes at the slightest reminder of all the shared moments and promises they made. It felt really unfair that I should be the one to endure the torment while they moved forward without a second thought.


"When will this end?" 

A haunting question loomed in my mind.


Was I perhaps too harsh in secretly yearning for the day karma would finally be present in their lives?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me about your thoughts! :D

vousvoyezenia.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.